Master of Science in Cybersecurity Management
The MS in Cybersecurity Management prepares professionals to develop skills necessary to protect organizations, manage their policies and procedures with regard to their computer systems and networks. Cybersecurity Management is fast becoming a key skill needed by companies to face cybersecurity threats and manage risks in a fast-paced and often hostile business environment. This holistic program features relevant courses in cybersecurity, business and leadership to help professionals lead 21st century organizations in the vital domain of Cybersecurity Management.
Program at a Glance
total credit hours
format & duration
Hybrid: 12 mos.
Anderson University is a student-oriented community where our core process is teaching and learning aimed at the development of graduates of disciplined intelligence, competence, character, and faith. We acknowledge that significant responsibility for their education. Thus, Anderson University provides opportunities for academic, spiritual, social, and physical growth through the academic program as well as co-curricular programs including Campus Ministries, student government and student activities, residence life, athletics, community service, and health services.
Connect with Admission
31 total credit hours; CYB 510 = 4 hours; all others are 3 credit hours
- BUS 501 – Management Thought and Application
- BUS 510 – Quantitative Analysis
- BUS 515 – Financial Management
- BUS 525 – Managerial Accounting
- BUS 530 – Leadership and Ethics
- BUS 550 – Operations Management and Business Analytics
- BUS 590 – Strategic Management
- CYB 510 – Cybersecurity Technology
- CYB 610 – Data Security & Privacy in Cloud Environments
- CYB 620 – Cybersecurity Leadership & Strategy
Tuition & Fees
Tuition: $565 / credit hour
Fees: $120 Technology fee (1-6 hours) or $240 Technology fee (7-12 hours)