Master of Science in Business Analytics
The MS in Business Analytics prepares professionals to develop skills necessary to make data-driven decisions by collecting, organizing and describing datasets. Students will be able to infer and make predictions based on data to make optimal business decisions. Assignments will be pulled from real business situations so that students may gain valuable business experience in solving problems. Business Analytics is fast becoming a key skill needed by companies competing in a fast-paced and often unpredictable business environment.
Program at a Glance
total credit hours
format & duration
Hybrid: 18 mos.
Anderson University is a student-oriented community where our core process is teaching and learning aimed at the development of graduates of disciplined intelligence, competence, character, and faith. We acknowledge that significant responsibility for their education. Thus, Anderson University provides opportunities for academic, spiritual, social, and physical growth through the academic program as well as co-curricular programs including Campus Ministries, student government and student activities, residence life, athletics, community service, and health services.
Connect with Admission
30 total credit hours
- BUS 501 – Management Thought and Application
- BUS 510 – Quantitative Analysis
- BUS 515 – Financial Management
- BUS 525 – Managerial Accounting
- BUS 530 – Leadership and Ethics
- BUS 550 – Operations and Management and Business Analytics
- BUS 590 – Business Analysis and Strategic Management
- BUS 640 – Data Management and Application Development
- BUS 641 – Statistical Computing
- BUS 642 – Analytics and the Enterprise
Tuition & Fees
Tuition: $565 / credit hour
Fees: $120 Technology fee (1-6 hours) or $240 Technology fee (7-12 hours)